What Our Governors Say About Our Vision
Following the launch of our vision statement the Governors discussed how they saw their role in relation to the vision statement and how they could see our vision statement in action in the daily life of the school. Below are some of their comments.
- Letting our individual expertise help progress through the school.
- Recognising the light of every child.
- From a Foundation Governors point of view letting Gods light shine through everything we do.
- That we are all made in Gods image and he has given each of us gifts, passions, skills and talent.
- People should be encouraged to let that shine out and as a Christian be encouraged to share their Faith.
- We don’t all shine with the same brightness or colour.
- Making the Community Shine.
- The Light shines like a beacon in the Community.
- Everyone’s light is unique.
- Everyone’s light makes it stronger and it’s not like one candle in the darkness.
- It’s a collective light.
- The diversity of our school life allows people to shine in their own way.
- Enabling others to shine and support others.